5.0

uuuuuuhhhhh.... I don't remember what I was doing. or anything at all for that matter. where am i, who am i. it's about like that. lol. by far the best escape from reality I've ever experienced personally if u wanna sit back and chill and just not give a shit about a freaking thing period simply cause u can't remember a freaking thing. this one is an absolute must try to believe what it can actually achieve for you. review does no justice cause it simply cannot be explained in words properly. has to be experienced personally to know. I just got my first experience with it and will definitely be getting again any and every time I have chance. HOLY MOLY COW BATMAN!!!!