Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain God Bud.

God Bud effects

Insomnia
27% of people say it helps with insomnia

August 24, 2014
s........0
Migraine pain 6; nausea 8-9 when I medicated round 1100 or so. Started feeling the effects upon exhale which was wonderful. Pain/nausea gone. No anxiety/paranoia (must for me). Body high allowed me to eat breakfast. Head high allowed me to enjoy my Sunday morning with my hubby very much! ;-) Still pretty stoned 2 hours later. Dint @ all put me to sleep but my tolerance is pretty up there. I'd recommend for nighttime use for newbies but (@ the least) for after work/evening/weekend use for anyone else for pain/nausea/anxiety.
May 2, 2012
B........e
Crispy jade green buds with sort of jagged edges. Tastes so green like a plant, yet so sweet and delicious. Hit me with intense euphoria immediately upon inhaling. I felt like I was transported to some sort of tranquil tropical paradise waterfall in which many beautiful naked women bathe each other all day.
April 5, 2014
v........s
I've started using this at night to control my chronic pain rather than morphine. I'm finding that if I play a video game after using it I'm going to spend a few hours there, watch TV and the same results. When I do go to bed my pain relief lasts through the night and I am very pleasantly surprised that it completely stands in for the morphine. Overall good medicine
December 6, 2015
M........6
I am a chemo patient, and the inability to eat due to nausea, stomach cramps, etc. has been a huge challenge. I vaped a half bowl of God Bud and was ravenous 30 min later. Ate a FULL proper meal and kept it down. God bud= Godsend.
December 13, 2014
c........8
Absolutely perfect for my first time. Took one hit and instantly felt euphoria. Just needed a few (3-4) hits from my vape pen (which was not loaded with a whole lot) and I was /good/ all night. I get really bad lows sometimes (like depressed almost suicidal lows) and I usually drink to get through it, which usually just makes it worse. I feel a million times better today than if I'd drunk last night. I don't feel a need to do it again any time soon but knowing it's there keeps my mind at peace. Love this!
March 21, 2015
k........g
poor information on this strain i have grown this plant four years now its grows upwards to 5ft. only veg three months. 65-67 days in flower. 23-27% thc. all organic nutrients (bio biz) bc god bud is the best the one wondering around oregon is a poor representation of what she can do.
September 15, 2012
S........Y
BC God Bud delivers a musky, tropical flavor with herbal edges and hints of lavender, berry, and pine. The high is well balanced, a slight creeper with long lasting effects, starting with a calm, pleasant feeling and increasing to a more surreal, nearly hallucinogenic buzz. Good for general pain relief and makes a pleasant nighttime smoke. The peace of BC God Bud unfolds in the garden or at the drawing table, and in the quiet hours before bed. Sativa 25% Indica 75%
January 30, 2013
S........e
I was recently in for the Galaxy God Bud. I would absolutely recommend it for someone with anxiety, or mild pain management issues. It had a very gradual calming effect that made stress feel like it was melting away. Once calm and relaxed, I could focus on the other things I needed to accomplish through out my day. Definitely kicks anxiety and ADD right in the bum.