4.0

This is one of my all time favorite strains. I love that it's got that Urkle in it. Okay, so I just had some of this stuff after getting an IUD, dealing with Fibromyalgia pain, muscle spasms, cramps, PTSD, Anxiety, CFS, nausea, lack of appetite, etc. I have been sitting around for hours wondering if the problems would ever get any better, but I doubted that they would. I finally decided to roll a joint of this and some Tahoe OG, and now I'm free of cramps, muscle spasms, shooting pain, nausea, Anxiety, etc. It's insane how much this strain has helped with my medical issues. It's rare that I find a strain that will completely help with medical problems, but also help me be happy, become more creative, and stay awake. In my opinion, a Grade A strain if it's grown right, dried & cured correctly, trimmed well, and stored properly.

CreativeHappyHungrySleepy