4.0

This is a treat I rarely get to experience. Upon opening the package, an all-encompassing aroma washes over me, putting a grin immediately on my face. And it is so beautiful. Whoever made this needs medals. Lots of f*****g medals. After the first taste, happiness rushes in. So tasty. I can't believe what I am experiencing. It feels like I'm becoming a child again. A very focused child. Focused on eating that is! And now I have consumed too much and need to lie down. But seriously, next time someone comes to your door and asks if you want cookies. You say YES! Nothing like some Girl Scout Cookies. Samoas are my favorite. ... EDIT: Ohh.. the weed. Yea, that was good, too. For a full review, read this review again.

CreativeFocusedHappyHungryRelaxed