Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Gushers.

December 8, 2019
F........9
Gusher is one of the best hybrid indica dominant I’ve got hands on in a while. when I opened the jar the creamy fruity low-key gassy aroma form #gelato41 and the slightly pungent pine/earthy aroma from #trianglekush ,an old-school OG indica, immediately wrapped me with its sublime terpene profile, but then I smoked it and It was a whole different story. The tart blueberry/raspberry flavor is overwhelmed and mouthwatering that I could felt after each toke. Herb consistency was beautifully achieved, it burns evenly and the flavor reminds even when it is exhaled and breath. The sensation “high” is as bright as the flavor, with super relaxing effects that are best suited for a chill night with friends listening to some records. It hit me with an uplifting rush of energy that I felt behind my eyes with lightly arousing tingles. This feeling quickly spread throughout my body, leaving my pretty aroused and incredible relaxed that gradually decreased until I reach a pleasant sedated sensation. I never felt sleepy, but rather completely relieved. Buds are olive dark green and purple; heavily covered with nice oxidized amber trichomes and dark orange hairs that give it a very premium/exotic appearance. Strain has total THC:27.63%, THCa:29.89, Delta9-thc:1.42
November 20, 2019
W........1
I was surprised by the flavor! Very fruity on a low temp dab , i currently have the Shatter form rite now smoking out of my Quartz Recycler. Helped tremendously with pain , and still had energy to help the wife get Christmas Decorations down. 😁✌ I give it 4 stars! Im 51 and have a lot of Chronic pain, and very high tolerence,Worked for me.
April 28, 2020
M........t
I've been grabbing this strain on and off for the past couple months now, and find myself coming back for that incredible flavor. And the fact that it can set me down just enough for the creative vibes to flow. Doesn't knock me out, but does make me hungry which I always need. The flavor is just like a slightly earthy grape gum to me. It really takes me for a spin when I put it into rotation everytime. I'd say its about as delicious as purple punch. But not sure if it's quite at the same potency. All around a great bud for exactly what I need it for.
March 25, 2020
a........0
Smoking this strain is such a mentally calming experience. It consistently relaxes my nerves and ends my day in happiness. Gushers' dense nugs break into a sweet, tart aroma that tickles your nose.
November 22, 2019
w........v
Very Fruity Flavor Smells Like Earthy Baked Goods
November 22, 2019
b........s
Great hybrid for pain, depression, and anxiety
February 29, 2020
K........6
Like just about what everyone else said, it’s a really chill strain. With dark purple hue’s,orange hair’s,and patches of green thru out,it’s definitely eye candy. Speaking of, it gives off a super sweet grape-y type vibe to your nose pallet.Glad I choose this strain. CHEERS!
May 25, 2020
S........o
I definitely got a lot more of the indica effects from this one, with some strong couch-lock and sedation. Pure body high.