Island Sweet Skunk reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Island Sweet Skunk.

Energetic 52%
Creative 40%
Fatigue 17%
Anxious 4%

Yesterday
its good smells great
a week ago
mood changer! wow! makes any day a great day. got this from a dispensary in Illinois and absolutely love it! definitely a day time love life strain. trust me on this one it makes even great sex the best sex! it slaps you with a smile that you can't peel off. 🤯😏⛽🔥💯😍
October 9, 2020
l too thought strain effect was either a marketing gimmick or I was broken and could only feel the same effect from all strains. That is until I tried this one. soooo much energy . I was blown away (no pun intended). I highly recommend this strain to any one who needs to get stuff done. The taste and aroma are really reminiscent of the tropics.
September 24, 2020
very good strain for activities mellow high
September 12, 2020
Purchased flower (3.5 g) on early September from Midway Dispensary. Nice ride up, euphoric, lots of energy, great smell, and the flavor is definitely "tropical island," but the peak is not sustained long enough for me personally, and the high, from the peak, just out sort of crashes. What am I comparing this to: 'Outer Space'. Nice ride up, but the high is sustained a lot longer, and the come down is smoother.
September 10, 2020
'You see, this one, goes to Eleven' - ISS by CRESCO Illinois September 10 2020. 91.93% THC - This cart is a scalpel. Not much in the taste department, I have accepted that LLR carts taste like my leaves from 20 years ago, but underneath the Chlorophyll, WOW the buzz is there. 1 hit, and the Island party is on drinks included. This is my third time at bat with ISS LLR carts, At least a 3rd base scrambler. Love this one for days off, but for days 'On' (at work) go Canteloupe Haze or Lemon Cake Take my advice, I spent almost 9,000 dollars finding this out. Happy Trails Illinois!
September 8, 2020
Headache
Nice stone even though the smell is skunky with a hint of chocolate, clear headed, slightly more focused, finding it similar to ak 47 effects.
September 2, 2020
Vaped in live resin cartridge form--holy shit. The reviews saying to go slow with this strain are no joke. In moderation this is a super fun strain, though be careful when taking long walks in the heat (you will get dizzy).