Killer Grape reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Killer Grape.

January 18, 2019
Killer Grape is extremely medicinal. An anxiety/stress killer for sure and extremely useful for sleep. The flavorful profile is unusual, the jars I've cured radiate a fruity smell entirely unique to this strain. Though she isn't the highest yielder you bet that every sugar leaf is coated. The resins will stick to your hands and leave a sheen on your fingers from how rich it is.
November 18, 2018
so my wife and I just had our beloved ritual- Sunday 420pm smoke sesh. and she said I used "safe space" as a verb as I tried to hide under my fleece bathrobe. that's besides the point bc after the first bong of this spectacular strain we were laughing and giggling like children. the flower is beautiful, nice purple color, and shiny crystals when you crack her open. So off to 🚬 round 2. I highly recommend this flower, it's grabbed my attention for high spirits and reduced arthritis pain. hard for me to find this week balanced combo.
September 19, 2018
Music sounds incredible! Even songs that I would normally skip, I played to the end. Huge head high, made me productive, I would not recommend using this during corporate work though.
June 25, 2018
My favorite strain! Wonderful fruity taste and after smoking it I want to do everything: clean my house, paint, go work out etc.
June 3, 2018
Great strain... Makes me focus and has a unique taste... And it's purple
December 16, 2017
This stuff is the real deal, smells and tastes incredible and the High is great. Heady upstairs and nice body buzz too , mmmmm 🔪🍇🍇🍇🤓🤙🏼
February 20, 2017
Great strain ,like all tga genetics...to much sticky crystals on the bud and fan leaves to...(just cwrazy)very sweet for hasj making ...for sure.... good luck and love to all🖒
October 30, 2016
I totally love this strain in the pharmabee brand pen called killer purple its amazing for pain and menstrual cycle discomfort.