Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Lucy.

Sleepy 25%
Focused 22%
Inflammation 33%
Muscle spasms 25%

July 16, 2016
T.........
Awesome full body effect. It really helps with spasms and pain. It can make you a little sleepy.(if that's a problem mix in a little green crack and your good to go.) The problem with this strain is consistency between batches. If you get a good batch, it is amazeballs. A bad batch and it's not much more than ditch weed. Look for higher THC ratings for better batches or buy a gram(THC testing isn't always representative), if good buy more.
October 6, 2016
a........e
Introduced to me as a CO exclusive, I found myself saying I love Lucy just like the TV show. After many occasions with her she is one of my favorite anytime strains. Many people are misled by her being a CBD. That's the tricky thing with her she packs just as much of a punch as any good indica dominate hybrid. The lineage that she comes from couldn't come from better parents. I often recommend her to people looking to try something new and out of the box there again because so many people are switched off on the CBD train. If you find her in your area a substantial 1/4 should do the trick for a long lasting friendship with Loving Lucy.
October 3, 2017
j........8
Just harvested my Lucy and dried and cured the flowers you used my pictures of her luscious colas thank you. I have poly neuropathy and Glosidynia which are both very painful diseases tried a bowl last night before bed best night sleep I've had forever if anybody suffers severe chronic pain Lucy is the way to get a good night sleep if you have to you can always re-charge in the middle of the night with a few more tokes grew it outdoors at 1000 feet elevation over the summer and it literally grew like a weed to 4 1/2 foot tall with colas as big as my arms easy to grow easy maintenance used a little organic apple cider vinegar for powder mold at the end of the flowering cycle killed it on Contacts it produced frosty flowers that were sticky and full of Turpines. I will be growing the strain for my disease yearly from now on I suggest if you have neuropathy give it a try you won't be disappointed with Lucy!
August 23, 2016
l........r
This is great! Such a nice wonderful strain that helps with calming soothing effects. AWESOME for light weights, smoke and enjoy while falling asleep with a peaceful mind set and body high
October 1, 2016
A........d
Lucy have one tried 1 x but was very enjoyable gram that I picked up.I guess this was the first CBD strain I tried and was hooked like Pookie from New Jack City. Love the feeling of CBD rich strain help's ease the mind and put the part's back together again. I'm a huge fan of La confidential so helped me ease into this strain.
February 6, 2017
h........s
I dig it... Makes me feel like an unbruised banana. Has a nice heady airy type buzz that it gives you. If I had for hands, I'd give it 4 thumbs up 👍
October 16, 2016
d........0
I really like the Lucy ad a daytime anxiety reliever. I only wish it lasted a little bit longer. it is a very subtle high that leaves you fully functional. I have not experienced any paranoia on this strain.
November 15, 2016
A........d
Lucy I'm home ! Love Lucy packs more of a punch like Sugar Ray Robinson! You can feel the Confidential shines thru just better w high cbd.Great feeling Immediate pain relief/anxiety relief had a great time getting out of house w/ this strain or being more social instead of isolating myself.5mg CBD Tinture in morning as well. Taste and smell of confidential huge fan