Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain MAC.

Creative 29%
Lack of appetite 10%
Anxious 1%

January 27, 2019
C........r
this stuff is BOMB...definitely feels like more of an indica..stuffs got me stupid trying to write this..frosty and beautiful as hell..its skunky but citrusy at the same time...tastes and smells amazing...my local dispo gets this stuff about once a month and it always goes quick..i gotta be careful with certain strains givin me anxiety..absolutely no anxiety with this one, no matter how much of it i smoke..got the couch lock tho FA SHO haha Love walkin in and seein a new batch of MAC on the shelf...surprised it's not a more well known strain..I foresee a bright future for the MAC 👍
January 10, 2019
t........y
Overall was my favorite strain of 2018 and I get a lot of exotic strains living in Ca. Helps with my stress, anxiety, and even depression.
January 10, 2019
K........5
Tried this strain in norcal and socal and it was amazing both times. Very strong and intense high. Left me feeling very euphoric and relaxed. Helped a lot with pain
May 20, 2019
A........d
I really enjoy this strain, but not for the reasons you might think. Being someone who smoke very very little, i found this to be a beautiful bud with a less than overpowering sensation. The high comes on smoothly and quickly as though leading you up to a low lying plateau and keeps you there for a decent bit of time. The primary sensation I felt was utter clarity and focus. I feel I could use MAC to study, build something or even work out without worrying about doing anything stupid. Though I was expecting a much stronger high, I'm still not disappointed by what ive received.
January 29, 2019
t........0
Mac and Jack Here are tied for my all-time favorite strain as both offer incredibly euphoric and productive highs.
March 6, 2019
B........c
Best I’ve had in a bit. Tremendous middle of the road hybrid. Potent. Taste is a heavenly, floral presence. Arguably the best. Highly recommend. Stay on two hits and see where you’re at after 30 mins...definitely seek this strain out. Gold.
January 14, 2019
2........s
Oh WOW!!!! This one is the one ring to bind them. Mack Truck/Maximum Overdrive collision more like it. Right on luvbugs. Try it!
January 11, 2019
S........y
The name is really what it is. I got some of this from phat panda in Washington. Had me feeling super space aged. Very strong. Be prepped.