5.0

Grew it indoors. Plant is long and lengthy. Buds take a long time to develop and mature, but well worth the wait. A bit airy, and loose, but covered in trichs. I should note, I didn't expect tight, dense nugs (It's a pure landrace), so I wasn't disappointed. Trimmed up the nose is a bit earthy and spicey... kind of like peppered wood. Smoke is smoother and heavier than I expected in terms of flavor. The high. Oh my f*ck. It's amazing. After 4-5 minutes I found myself with a perma-smile and what felt like imaginary balloons pulling my cheeks apart. No couch-lock at all. Happy, euphoric, creative weed. Well worth the crazy long flowering time. If Sativas make you anxious or paranoid, this might not be your friend. Not crazy potent, but certainly let's you know she's there.

Form and method