Mandarin Cookies reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Mandarin Cookies.

Creative 29%
Insomnia 12%
Anxious 2%
Headache 1%

Yesterday
I began my session with Mandarin Cookies flowers and it quickly brought me down from the end of my Sativa high from Island OG #12 terp sap (BTW fantastic). It was replaced by a rush to lay back and enjoy whatever I could see around me (my plants became very interesting) and the TV was nice as was music. The sounds seemed more enjoyable and my mind was still focused enough to enjoy the sights. My eyes and mouth were surprisingly not dry. As time wore on I became more and more relaxed until I finally stopped smoking and retired for the night. I did not taste much of the orange flavor and the flower had a mild aroma when fresh. I would buy this again as long as its THC percentage remains at 29% or better.
2 days ago
Tastes great. Major cotton mouth. Groovy high.
4 days ago
This strain leans pleasantly uplifting. Slightly bitter taste and a medium amount of time until you start to feel the effects.
a week ago
Legitimately smells like mandarin oranges and cookies, and is a very slow burner. Really nice body high with your mind alert yet calm. It made me very giggly and gave me serious munchies. I’ve had trouble falling asleep after but that’s my only real complaint.
September 19, 2020
Nice frosty nugs, fruity scent with a bit of diesel. High is long. Had me napping midday. Namaste
September 4, 2020
One of my new favorites, not a pungent scent or overwhelming taste, but a great creative, energetic, and euphoric high. Some sativas or sativa dominant hybrids don't leave me feeling stoned... not mandarin cookies, I get nice and ripped, but don't just fall out and go to sleep.
August 24, 2020
I tried this strain for the first time this Week and it is outstanding. It was very soothing for my Anxiety and gave me a strong, but mellow High. I've been able to use it during the day without missing a beat and in the evening when I just want to relax before bed.
August 21, 2020