Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Melonade.

Yesterday
When I first smoked Melonade I was hesitant due to the little amount of reviews and the price. Trust me with your life that this is a must buy. I smoked it out of my pipe and caught a very potent and nice lemon smell and taste. I coughed a lot but It didn’t hurt my throat or even discomfort it. After 5 minutes you become very alert and if you want to do homework or something go for it. After 20 minutes i wanted to watch a movie and I got a bag of chips. The munchies isn’t strong and after the bag of chips the high completely kicked in. My mind was wondering crazy thoughts and I would forget after. This strain is a little psychedelic but it doesn’t bother you. After the movie I watched some YouTube and slept like a baby.
October 9, 2020
First time i smoked this weed, one of my eyes started to cry. My head was alive and my heart was slow, this weed is the top 1 of my heart. The taste really feel like a lemon. It's insane how can this weed give me this fly mood. I strongly recommend this weed. Who care's about the price, even if it's expensive it definitely worth it. Don't smoke this alone or you will see the space.
May 30, 2020
This strain gives me so much energy and euphoria. It’s perfect for sex, listening to music, or both! I hear And feel everything much more amplified. It will also make you reflect on a bunch of things you might not know about yourself 😅 or maybe that’s just me 😂 Overall it’s amazing!
April 15, 2020
love the flavor !
March 31, 2020
I love this strain. Very euphoric and energizing. I ended up painting pots for my plants for like 4 hours
September 17, 2019
Nice strain gives nice mixture of euphoria and engry
September 17, 2019