Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Moonbeam.

Moonbeam effects

Sleepy 53%
Hungry 41%
Insomnia 11%
Headache 4%

October 17, 2018
I........r
Such a pleasant, clean taste of earth, flowers, and fruit. The initial feeling of clear headedness and pleasant emotions took immediate effect. Even the bad things in life seem like "happy mistakes" right now. Just somewhat pleasant and mellow... if Bob Ross were to invent a weed strain, this would be it.
October 29, 2018
S........e
Not a fan. My focus was through the roof, but the stress relief was similar to an actual antidepressant. Not down for just feeling Numb and angry at the same time. My libido is nonexistent. Hubby had similar complaints. We're going to pass on this one next time.
October 18, 2018
1........y
a very relaxing and happy high.
May 29, 2019
c........y
My favourite strain, makes me euphoric, happy, horny and relaxed with no negative sides. It's a high I can ride for a while through small bong hits as well. I love the smell and taste, smooth and floral and a little citrus, easily my top strain.
December 29, 2018
a........s
Had this sitting at a 22% THC content. This was the first strain I vaped and it's amazing. It's sweet and earthy. The taste is mild but the high is not. It's appropriately named because I left this world when I tried it. So relaxing; I could feel my body being pulled from two different ways, while also having a euphoric, happy head buzz. Super tingly, and almost pulsing body high. I couldn't stop smiling, and while I slept afterwards, there wasn't a massive burnout, just a consistent flow from start to finish. This is probably one of my favourite strains I've tried so far. The perfect heavy indica at the end of the night, or watching movies with friends. Snoop knows what he's doing. Only downfall is I got a minor case of dry mouth. Just try it.
November 15, 2018
C........n
I find moonbeam is mellow long enough to watch a 22 min sitcom. Then the thoughts that need to be spoken escape and you’re yelling because every idea is more important than the last. I’m extremely eloquent on moonbeam. I just need to learn to go to bed before the 1.5-2 hour mark, because that’s when the sleepies AND the munchies kick in and I end up dipping an entire chocolate bar into a jar of peanut butter.
October 19, 2018
M........k
Super flavourful great high, just a little harsh on the throat.
January 29, 2019
R........k
I took this strain from the Sqdc at 22% thc, the buds looks horrible.. but the high is perfect!! just like the other guy comment, smiling for like 1hr and being calm at the same time, i was still really creative even if the effects were fading. Get that strain if you can!!!