Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain OG's Pearl.

July 21, 2014
D........y
I've only been smoking for about a year, but pretty much always a different strain... & this is by far the dopest dope I ever smoked. I bought 2 grams of this stuff from new vansterdam and would definitely consider buying it again. the smoke is smooth and the taste is flowery. it comes on strong and lasts long. not the best weed to smoke if you just wanna smoke a little and get some sleep though. I found it got my mind going pretty good. but not in a bad way. start out with a smaller test bowl with this weed if you're not a regular smoker. I find a little bit goes a long way compared to other strains I've had. this was my first weed review and hope you found it helpful.
July 9, 2014
z........y
a very uplifting strains with effects that hit you after exhale and taste hard to compare to most as a fruity spice that dissolves in your mouth with a splendid smooth feel
July 13, 2014
R........d
Picked up a couple grams at New Vansterdam in Vancouver, seriously considering making the 4 hour drive back for more, that's his good it is. Very heavy throughout the body, not really any cerebral effects to speak of, but without any couchlock. Very mellow. VERY good for pain, onset within a minute or so, lasted for a couple hours on one bowl. Serious munchies too.
March 5, 2015
n........s
Perfect for a mellow buzz, and then to crash me out for the night. I have insomnia and OG Pearl Keif Kissed is the remedy.
July 9, 2014
k........m
Great Strain! Relaxing and heady...the effect was long lasting as well.
August 30, 2016
c........2
Good taste if you like a sweet back hit on your tongue. Amazing aroma and
December 22, 2014
d........7
Anxious
Headache
Tastes terrible! High was short and not very enjoyable. From the picture they supplied you can probably tell that it low grade. Said the thc level was 17 percent. I highly doubt that. Go another way if at all possible. Actually all products I have tried from nine points are sub par! Step it up if you are producing for legal shops! The price is already too high!
September 8, 2014
A........2
Good indica type high. Decent smell and taste, relaxing