Pineapple Express reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Pineapple Express.

Energetic 43%
Fatigue 11%
Anxious 4%

2,873
We do samples,pills too🤔bars&,addrall🔥🔥Looking for buds??🔥Hey🔥🔥Great🔥🔥 smoke we sell. 🔥 good nose to it the flavors msg📦📦🔥nine_:🔥zero::_🔥9:_-_'..three&:_-_🔥.4:_-_'🔥.one_:-'_🔥.zero_+-:_*🔥six_:-_'🔥.2:_-_'_🔥..three 📦🔥 Surprisingly impressive strains🔥we🔥Shipp too, got a very clean/fresh taste💯🔥Makes notably more creative and I like my own ideas a lot more I have been growing for years.🔥 interested msg, discounts onnn lbs🌿🌿
Yesterday
This strain is very very tasty and a great high for the pain
3 days ago
I feel like a nice bag of fkn ramen noodles floating th dough the fkn atmosphere at 10 trillion light year per fkn second
3 days ago
The best euphoric high i’ve ever experienced. I highly recommend. Especially if you are someone like myself who has anxiety &/or depression. It helps!
Dopest dope.
3 days ago
This was a slow onset for me, I used it in syringe form. Loooong........ lasting... 🤯🤯🤯
3 days ago
This is a great strain, a nice one for an indica-lover who usually steers clear of Sativa or Sativa dominant hybrids to try to avoid a panic attack or smoke induced anxiety. Very pleasant, calming yet lifting, I giggled a lot, I did yoga, I put together some chairs that I needed to, I just accomplished so much and felt great. What I like about this is if you are considerate of your tolerance and take it easy with this one, you’re going to have a great time. However when I overdid during one session I did have a moment of panic but was able to get through it. All and all a great daytime strain, the come down was smooth as hell...I love that, because I felt refreshed after using this and not fatigued or weird. For me the high lasts maybe 2.5 hours and I rate this 4 stars because while it was an enjoyable high, it didn’t deliver the level of lift, bliss and enjoyment that I expected.
3 days ago
I picked up a Pineapple Express TruPod from my local Trulieve and fell in love at first hit. The minute I hopped on the Pineapple Express, it took me to only the most beautiful places, filled with nothing but rainbows and glitter. This strain enhanced my creativity, provided a total body euphoria, and did not cause any anxiety, even in large doses. The hybrid can go either way; I was on the couch when I wanted to be and on a cleaning spree when I needed to be. 10/10 would highly recommend.