4.0

I'm a stoner; I smoke multiple times a day and have for over three years now. I chose between Pineapple Jack, Orange Cake (allegedly a cross between Orange Cookies and Wedding Cake - it's not on here) and Sorbetto. I got home from work early in the morning feeling sore and a bit tired, but I couldn't wait to try it. When I opened the baggie, it smelled incredibly sweet and fruity. And when I took the first hit, it didn't burn my throat at all; it hit smoother than anything I've smoked before. The earthy taste of pine lingered. I tend to have a hard time detecting scents and flavors, so that says something. The pain in my legs vanished and I felt extremely relaxed. The weight of my existence lifted. My anxiety and depression were properly medicated and I was left with uncontrollable smiles. I can't imagine the experience as a first-time or occasional user.

Form and method