Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Pluto Kush.

October 31, 2010
B........'
A variety of Og kush. It is said that the farther away from the sun the stronger the stain is, well I don't really care if that's true because this is one of my favorite strains. Super strong effects that allow anyone to sleep easily and manage their pain. Sleep is the best way to avoid the munchies.
January 26, 2014
J........8
I don't know why there's such little reviews on such a great indica strain! This bud is probably one my top favorite indica bud out there. It gives me that cerebral high then is followed by an intense body high that i can feel flow through out my body. Plus, i can still function and do what it is i need to get done! An indica that sort of gives you that smooth but long lasting high without the stress of being couched-locked. All in all a great high experience!
November 30, 2016
T........r
One of my favourite indica strains. I love the sweet, berry-like flavour it has. It puts me in a good headspace, instantly crushing my depression and directing my thoughts to a calm place. I smoke it to help me sleep, eat and calm down. It helps me feel better when I'm unwell. It also helps with my pain, giving a great, tension-melting body high.
March 10, 2018
J........A
Bought an HP of this strain. Had never had it but the deal was too good. Didn’t try it till I busted open the vacuum bag. The aroma is a combination of Jack Herer’s fruitiness with skunk. It is amazing. The effects are awesome and potent. Instant sedation. Think tranquilizer dart. And this is from a 1-2g/ day smoker. (3g on weekends 😑) What’s confusing is you can still speak and think. For a while. It’s pretty heady, but in large quantities (>1g) you’re going to be pretty. Dopey. Those are my favorite strains. And there aren’t many out there.
February 18, 2015
S........y
Has me sleepy sleepy sleeee (dozing off)... yeah has me sleepy slee (dozes again)... sleepy sleepy sleepy
December 3, 2017
R........t
I'm a lover of indica's and this didn't disappoint. For me, Pluto's onset was what you would expect of a straight indica at 28pct thc. Out of bed at 3am with pain, so decided to try pluto instead of an OG I had planned on. Wasn't disappointed with pain relief and overall total body comfort and was able to fall back asleep. It's not Cherry Pie or GDP, but's special in it's own way. Would buy again, def at this Thc level.
April 25, 2011
I........s
This bud will creep up on you and then BLAM!! your ass is down for the count
June 1, 2019
T........2
It’s hard to be stressed out on this strain. It’s super mind numbing and sedative. Don’t worry Pluto, I’m not a planet either.