Popcorn Kush reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Popcorn Kush.

Popcorn Kush effects

Headaches 17%
Headache 7%

January 26, 2014
D........0
Took me by surprise with the name and what a name it deserves! It smells just like popcorn! I love how soft and fluffy it is just like popcorn! This strain easily jumped up to my top five and it needs more publicity! They should sell this at movies in giant buckets! A little hash butter and you have a master piece!
January 24, 2012
H........I
Name: POPCORN KUSH (exclusive) Dispensary: Holistic Pain Management Institute (HPMI) Grade: A- Type: Indica (close to 100% Indica) Lineage: n/a Price: $20/gram, $60/8th, $110/ quarter, $350/ ounce Looks: Dense and chunky; light green with red-orange hairs. As the bud is broken up, kief will fall everywhere! Caked in trichomes. Smell: Buttered Popcorn! This stuff is no joke when it comes to the name. Savory and delicious, recommended for the true connoisseur. Taste: Out of a vaporizer, the taste was very similar to the smell; very fresh popcorn. Unlike any other Indica. The vapor was rich and smooth. Buzz: Immediate heavy body buzz. Highly sedative. The head high was inactive and relatively clear. Classic “Indica” buzz. Great for night time and lounging around. The high was especially long lasting. Summary: Do not pass this up if you see it!
January 30, 2012
r........i
Behold, the famed "Popcorn Kush" picked up from HPMI. At first glance it looks pretty nice..light green and frosty. But the smell, it's pure savory. Buttered popcorn is all that comes to mind. almost 100% indica too, so prepare for the couchlock! will pick this strain up again!
July 18, 2015
j........r
this strain help me sleep and eat but it also help get married
November 8, 2014
d........e
Producer: Hank's Danks Props! Just had a nice dance with this here lass. We went all over the place quenching our curiosities. I wrote her a two page rambling research love letter in what felt like minutes. I think I love her.
August 7, 2018
m........o
Popcorn Kush Notes -Smell: like very sweet corn, full of terpenes such as alpha-pinene, my favorite smelling weed so far. Vaped, it gives a strong earthy scent (petrichor) -Look: Large clumpy buds with some purple color to its ends. Deep green is present along with some small orange hairs -Feel: Active when playing Team Fortress 2 with others but lethargic once alone. Very much a heavy indica. Very much enjoyed...
May 13, 2015
c........z
This is the strain that I predominantly smoke. It has helped with my PTSD and the subsequent underlying conditions. It is one of the more subtle indicas that I've smoked, as I still had energy to go out and accomplish tasks. I also slept really well.
November 22, 2013