Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Pure OG.

Pure OG effects

Sleepy 52%
Hungry 29%
Insomnia 40%
Nausea 21%
Headache 5%

July 25, 2016
d........3
Yummy! My new evening favorite. I have been smoking multifple times daily for more than 30 years. I haven't had something hit me this nicely in a long time.....from the taste to the exhale to the ahhhhhhh...........good stuff.
March 31, 2015
p........u
Taste and smokes great. Finish any errands or activities that requires physical energy. Pain subsided within 10 minutes. Best for pain or sleep!
November 15, 2014
l........t
Not the strongest. Doesn't hit you right away but you will gradually feel it. A very chill and relaxing high that eventually gets you tired.
November 4, 2016
l........l
Great strain!! Was very relaxed, ate a lot, and took an after noon nap, amazing for anxiety and sleep. First time, definetly won't be the last ! 💖💖
November 25, 2011
i........t
Defiantly a knock-out. Hits you almost instantly right between the eyes and quickly moves down your body putting you in a heavy state of lethargy.
October 15, 2015
w........x
This strain knocked me on my ass. The smoke was sweet, made me cough like an amateur, but I felt the high roll in quick in the head and move through the body. Probably should not have smoked this in the middle of the day. Found finishing my tasks difficult and as soon as I sat down I was asleep and down for the count. Great for insomnia, middle road for pain, I suppose it was good for anxiety since it stopped nearly all thoughts in my brain. Bad for creativity or work!
June 16, 2013
c........7
great strain to chill outside or just chill with friends!!
September 19, 2015
L........f
got mine from TRU med and it was gas!! go getchu some