Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Purple Goo.

Sleepy 36%
Insomnia 23%
Headache 5%

August 25, 2016
it really makes the crap from the day melt away. nice to smoke some mixed with a little bubble and then just cuddle all night and such good sleep. I have bad insomnia anxiety and depression with a little ptsd and traumatic brain injury. works for me and after about 30 minutes can still function.
December 28, 2013
I had Purple Jah Goo so I don't know how different it is from Purple Goo. THE FLAVOR was amazing it tastes exactly like a purple jolly rancher. It is a nice thick but cool and smooth smoke. However, it isn't very strong. It is good for relaxation and it has excellent flavor but won't get you super stoned.
March 10, 2014
I have smoked very many strains but Purple goo by far is the most potent strain I have ever consumed. Purple Goo is definitely for the experienced smoker, although it is an indica it will definitely alter the mind. Great Strain!
September 3, 2011
Talk about some sticky-icky! Nice full buds with fruity undertones and hints of pine. Great cerebral high accompanied by a nice relaxing body high with a mellow euphoria as the kicker. Would highly recommend for both pain and pleasure.
September 30, 2012
Got this strain because I was smoking a lot of sativas to get rid of head aches and boy I proved to myself once again by doing that that I do not recommend sativas for any type of physical pain, such as head aches yes even head aches. SO The purple goo looks fibrous and dense but is actually a pretty light flower with good orange color hairs and not so crystaly. so the high was long and it hit you quick all my ligaments went numb great for pain and if you smoke enough it will help with sleep
August 25, 2013
If your looking to unwind and rid pain this is your strain! Purple Goo was a spontaneous buy last time I went into the dispensary and I was very pleased with my purchase! I personally prefer Sativa's but it's always nice to unwind with a nice Indica after a long day and melt into the couch! Smell, Tastes, and looks? 8/10 - High? 9/10 so overall i give it an 8.5/10. Would recommend medicinally for Insomnia, Stress, and Pain relief
March 23, 2011
"This is by far my favorite strain! haze pushes through my tolerance level, and sometimes when I smoke it feels like I'm smoking for the first time. I can get real focused on a video game or show, and be totally involved in it. Great strain to watch nature shows with :)"
November 14, 2014
amazing wax !! love my indicas