Purple OG Kush reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Purple OG Kush.

Purple OG Kush effects

Insomnia
32% of people say it helps with insomnia

April 14, 2016
I........m
As an indica lover looking for strains that put me to sleep, I had high hopes for this strain but was heavily disappointed. This strain smelled wonderful, tasted great and was a beautiful smoking experience, but I did not feel relaxed or tired. Instead, I felt energetic, focused and productive. I smoked this right before bed and stayed up for 2 hours doing "work" on my computer. I actually had to smoke some kosher kush in order to finally get to sleep.
December 14, 2015
C........a
Very interesting looking very golden like and looks like the CBN shows on this strain it's only redish golden with heavy golden coat over some of the green leafs. This original OG Purple Kush is some of the best I have had. For such a low tested strain the vape is ultra thick very different. This strain makes me feel very very tired. Tested At SteepHill Labs 10.98 THC CBD 0:11% and 0.62 CBN. I love the pain and relaxed effects it has, all body no head makes me go on runs for more than 15 minutes it makes me breath deeply and enjoy the music. I love it's therapeutic effects so blissful great for night. Recommend for Insomnia, bipolar disorder, fibromyalgia, cachexia, anorexia, headaches, pain, stress, cluster headaches, pms and ADHD. Just calm and relaxed Tastes like : Nutty Pungent and a little woody. Smells like coffee sand sweetness.
March 2, 2013
p........d
I have Multiple Sclerosis and am unable to take one of the medications that calms the symptoms. This is great medicine. I was having an especially painful day, and this relieved me for a couple of hours, long enough to get done what needed to get done. You know how it is; you have to vacuum or do the dishes, but the pain is so bad you can barely walk. Purple OG took care of the for me and now the carpet is vacuumed, but someone else in the house finished them for me. Smell is nice, very purple leaves...so pretty for those of us that like the color purple. I will definitely buy this again and encourage y'all to do the same!!
January 5, 2013
M........e
my dispensary has this listed as twisted og kush; but with a quick google-search, i found that the official name is ''Twisted Purple OG Kush" with a strain lineage of OG Kush x [Bubba Kush x Sour Diesel] ..it has a nice light semi-sweet taste that's incredibly smooth with a buzz that's full-on in 10-15mins..all-around excellent strain
November 22, 2013
B........n
Purple OG tastes like a Christmas tree that has been rolled in grape fun-dip. The inhale is a menthol-like slightly-sour pine tree flavor split in half with the smooth and slightly floral aroma of grapes and mixed berries. The exhale expands a little bit, while more creamy notes of grapes and berries come to the forefront of the flavor. A creeper indica that settles into the body and head causing relaxation, mood lift, and the munchies. Purple OG is a good indica-dominant strain for night-time use that is effective medicine for stress, pain-relief and insomnia.
November 13, 2012
s........n
The taste, the smell, the buzz, all so irresistible! I don't find it is what I need medicinally, it doesn't treat my particular problem, but I love it so much I always have it around.
October 21, 2015
J........k
".....Wait, what man?" - me after 2 blunts
February 24, 2016
L........c
Jesus this stuff is POTENT! Get ready to get stuck when you toke this one. Vaped a bowl out of my Volcano and sweet jesus I couldn't move but in a very good way! This is a must try as it has the OG traits but with a Purple tasting high. Definitely a very strong indica and a must try for people looking to relieve pain, trust me on this one!