5.0

This strain is definitely probably the best sativa I have ever had. The closest I've ever come to it is, first, Light of Jah followed by Durban Poison and Jet Fuel (out of CO). The high is Divine. At the right dose the clarity of mind it facilitates and the ease of settling deeper into a state of what I call "aware mindfulness"; being mindful without effort. It's like something that the mind is being focused on that is out of focus at the same time. It's paradoxical. I often do not like sativa's because they tend to give me a bit of anxiety, especially at higher doses, for instance with Chemdawg. I get a little too euphoric and a somewhat overwhelmed. My mind can also race. Because I have a bit of Mania that's not good either. A creative drive sometimes happens at times but the other challenging factors compete and often overwhelm it. With the right dose I feel that less although sometimes my thoughts still race. Take all that away and leave what we all love about sativa and you have this strain in spades. Almost all head but just bliss up there man. Savy?

Form and method