Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Rubicon.

Tingly 29%
Hungry 29%
Inflammation 52%
Headaches 35%
Anxious 5%

July 1, 2016
k........D
This strain keeps a clear headed, awakened high, no grogginess or "stoned stupid." Definitely and indica with its gentle body relaxation, a euphoric blanket of comfort tingles throughout my entire body. My mind is at ease, peaceful; as an anxious person this is heaven. I would recommend picking this up as a medicinal for the CBD content (~9%) or as recreational for a happy, relaxed day with a light high.
July 15, 2017
A........y
I had a rod, screws, plate, and pins put in my leg a year or two ago, and after a tough week at work along side kids and family life. I took my first draw of this beautiful potion. Let me tell you what... Pain 95% gone. My Kids 72% I actually wanted to play with them. Wife -34% notice the nagging!!! Overall best product so far and... Yeah...
October 19, 2017
H........0
This strain is very good for when my back starts acting up and my arms and hands start to tingle and go numb. It is not too potent so it can be used at any time for myself. But it does help and keeps me pretty clear headed, but gives a nice little stone. I wish there were more potent 1 to 1 CBD and THC strains but this one is great. I tell everyone who truly smokes for medical reasons to try this strain. Mixing it in with other flower is always good too.
January 16, 2017
t........0
By far one of the best CBD-rich strains I've tried so far. Produced a modest buzzed feeling coupled with that irresistible pain relief that all medical patients seek. As far as taste goes, I would describe a sweet sage with hints of citrus undertones.
August 15, 2017
g........i
smoked my first joint of Rubicon just now. Got it from The Green Solution in Denver. I'm not that impressed. Its supposed to be an indica but I'm not feeling much of a body high. Not much of a high at all actually. Usually I only need 2-3 puffs to get super high and I smoked this whole joint and feel moderately high. I like that its a CBD dominant strain because that helps me anxiety and panic disorder. This is definitely more a medical strain than a fun recreational strain.
January 7, 2017
w........f
Rubicon is truly an answer for the question "What can make my pain subside or go away" and it makes your day!! Not much on taste but very good for pain!!!! Good to use first thing in the morning!!!
January 18, 2018
L........i
It's quite the exceptional CBD strain with a 1:1 THC to CBD (both were 10% on my batch.) It has a very relaxing pleasant body high to it, nothing too heavy yet still very noticable. There is a slight head high, a pressure around the forehead and a slight sensation in the eyes. I can't speak on how well it works for pain because I actually use CBD strains for the great anti-anxiety/euphoric properties which arent as noticable in this strain when compared to other's I've used.
March 16, 2019
M........a
A solid cbd strain. Clear high, relaxed body, elevated spirits. I love using this during the day to help combat stress. It’s also great at night to to wind down with. A winner for me for sure.