Silver Surfer reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Silver Surfer.

Energetic 57%
Creative 42%
Insomnia 23%
Anxious 7%

May 2, 2014
d........o
This is the best strain I've ever smoked. Normally, I'm too paranoid to drive within about 4 or 5 hours of smoking, but when it's Silver Surfer, I could drive a fucking plane under a bridge without breaking a sweat. If you get the chance, smoke a fat bowl of this shit and you'll see where I'm coming from. By far the most purely positive pot experience I've had. This is my first and (probably) only review on Leafly. I made an account just to give this strain five stars. That's how good it is.
October 1, 2016
c........6
This strain just works for me. The past 3 days I was up at 3:30 a.m. to drive into work 11 hour days and having a bowl of Silver Surfer each morning helped me work more focused and efficiently. It's definitely more effective as a wake and bake strain than later in the day (for me). The other nice thing is that I feel a long lasting uplifting mild euphoria that doesn't seem to affect my eyes and mouth, so while I feel medicated, I don't appear medicated, or feel the need to worry about my eyes being red or tiny slits. Some find strains like SS to increase anxiety, but I find that sativa dominant strains help me quell my anxiety by allowing me to unlock from stress and depression, and fully achieve the productive, ambitious, creative, active lifestyle I strive to live.
January 19, 2017
w........l
A really good, solid come on. Immediate kush-like sensory accentuation. Music sounds great! Vision is much narrower, almost too shallow depth of field. Again, has that kush-like cinematic vibe, so a net improvement despite heavy, stoner lids. Mental space is this pocket of willful clarity that’s surprisingly functional; perfectly able to think and work when considering how crazy high it makes you feel. Speaking of which, the disassociation is strong without being shaky. You can feel a relaxing, suppressive weight wrapping over the top of your head and melting your face. There’s a distance between you and everything, but you remain capable. It’s chill and cozy while the brain still feels sharp. Rare to have highs that give confidence. Keep drawing similarities to good Pre-98/Bubba Kush, which is highest praise.
October 16, 2014
A........z
amazing in every way
April 26, 2013
A........s
numb-stoner reviews SILVER SURFER, from CPA/Nuggetry ---------------------------------- Smell: Musky citrus cheese.Essentially, if you want to know the smell, imagine what it would be like if you threw super silver haze and kali mist in the same jar. Buzz: It's a good sativa dominant buzz. You're going to get some indica effects if you smoke a lot of it. It's a very happy, talkative, and calm buzz. One of the calmest full sativa strains I've smoked. Don't get wrong the buzz is really intense, but it should be completely manageable for the daily smokers. Looks: This flower is BEAUTIFUL. Lanky lime green buds with dense calyx formation, and completely coated in sugary crystals. Upon inspection with a jewelers scope, your eyes will be greeted with fat mushroom domed milk white crystals, stacking the entire height of each individual calyx. It's a beautiful flower. I'll upload a good pic, my pic will have the cure mousepad in the background.
August 14, 2016
H........y
I picked up a gram of Silver Surfer to try by Evergreen Organix. 24.6 THC, 0.05 CBD. I found the bud to be a little dry. After smoking one bowl, my goodness did it hit me hard. I immediately got anxious and my chest got tight. Laid down and focused on my breathing. (FYI this is a great trick to calm down if you smoked too much or strain is too strong). The initial strong head change lasted 20 minutes then smoothed out to 3 hours of too much energy. At least for me. I would definitely recommend this for those that can handle a good strong sativa. I DO NOT recommend this strain for those that have anxiety and paranoid issues. I believe there is no such thing as a bad strain. Just different people have different experiences. It all comes down to finding what works and does not work for you.
July 13, 2015
i........o
Some spot-on results from this strain today. Good for afternoon use and early evening; sets the tone just right for dinner with a heightened sense of taste (but not the munchies) and a high level of energy and concentration (for cooking). Definitely put me in a good humor, with lots of laughs to be had. Very heady high, little to no couch-lock. The only downside is slight paranoia while in public. This strain has everything you want from a solid sativa.
September 17, 2016
k........s
My new favorite strain. Very relaxing with a nice euphoric high. Gonna go get more today!