Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Skunk Haze.

Skunk Haze effects

Muscle spasms
15% of people say it helps with muscle spasms

December 6, 2015
C........d
CBD Skunk haze 7% THC 10% CBD Leave me functional and focus. Smooth light buzz. Mostly felt in the upper body, equally upper torso/shoulders and head. Very very relaxing, makes you forget what anxiety or stress is. After 45 min a mild sleepiness kick in if inactive. In the action I did not feel any sleepiness and was able to focus and cook the family meal on autopilot. Felt good and Happy life was more fun Good afternoon /night strain.
May 4, 2015
k........k
Skunk haze is without a doubt the worlds sexiest smelling flower. The journey is clear minded, focused, and subtly mind expanding. Great CBD strain!
December 22, 2014
m........1
This is Better than focus factor and morphine ! , Eating or vaping this spicy flower helped me put the pain on hold for 4 hours and gave me a crisp clean clear headed focus that got me thru a tough semester in college with an outcome of three A's and an B
August 9, 2015
h........o
This is one of my favorite daytime strains. The buzz is clear headed, and doesn't make me feel impaired. It's a smooth, mellow, functional buzz that just takes the edge off of my worries. It lightens the mood for me. The munchies take a long time to hit, and a small snack does the trick. By all accounts, its a mild, moderate, reliable and steady high. The lower THC and high CBD help sooth the aches while still soothing the mood. To be fair, I'm usually NOT trying to get blasted out of my mind, and this strain just helps make everything feel a little better.
November 24, 2017
h........e
I got a cartridge of Skunk Haze as a foray into vaping. I got this because I tend to like haze lineage and skunk lineage strains and the combination was...ok. I smoked a little with Thanksgiving dinner and it was nice and relaxing with almost no other effects (no giggliness, no body sensation, no headiness, etc.) which I appreciated but I ended up smoking a bunch to stay in that zone. Despite the sativa dominance, I did not find this strain to be energizing, but I also did not find it sleep inducing (however I had no problems falling asleep within an hour of smoking). I think this would be a good after work strain to just take the edge off (especially the "mommy stress"), but not if you're looking to lose yourself in creative emotion or laughter. This could also be a good starter strain for anyone nervous about trying Marijuana for the first time.
September 22, 2016
V........3
Skunk Haze with high CBD is one of the best daytime strains in my cupboard. It provides good pain relief and a sense of well being without the impairment. I use it at work and it leaves me functional and relatively pain free for a few hours. I rotate through using several CBD rich strains to prevent building too much of a tolerance to one particular strain, thereby reducing it's efficacy. Would recommend to anyone needing daytime pain relief without the "high,"
October 22, 2014
t........n
I have smoked a lot of this strain, and I really liked the taste as well as the effects. I always feel really relaxed and loose due to the pain killing effect I have felt. It helps with insomnia greatly. Over all nice strain.
November 21, 2017
B........s
I didn't know this was a CBD strain when I got it I just used my first time patient deal buy a gram get a gram concentrate free. I got four different strain skunk Haze was one of them. I got it in shatter form testing at 29% THC and 64% CBD. I never usually try CBD strains but it's helping my nausea incredibly and there's enough THC to give me a nice Mellow High