5.0

Slymer or (Slimer) from Moxie! I’ve literally been trying to get a hold of this from them for so long and I’m so excited I have heard that this is the PTSD medicine so without further ado let me take my first dab of the day and let’s take a look at this amazing beautiful live resin sauce from Moxie. Ghost OG and White fire alien come together to create this amazing medicine. . . . Coming in at 85.08% cannabinoids a pretty nice number it’s a beautiful consistency a beautiful color the smell is outrageously amazing I cannot wait to taste this and experience the effects. . . . As I go ahead before I take my first dab I can tell you that I have a dental surgery appointment scheduled and dentist work makes me more nervous than anything so I am extremely nervous and anxious I’m hoping that this will help. My stomach is out of whack and the stress is up so let’s hope fingers crossed. . . Taste is amaZing earthy and and pretty sweet while I instantly feel my entire body and mind relax and release that stress and anxiety I had about going to the appointment I know if you’re happy and euphoric and just like excited in general I feel great wow. This was no joke this is amazing for PTSD everyone seriously I highly highly recommend that you can get a full gram for $100. I feel amazing if that price works for you I highly recommend trying it because this is phenomenal. . . The fact that it was literally instant happiness instant stress relief instant anxiety relief instant stomach pain relief on top of all of that is absolutely amazing I am going to have to bump this up all the way to my number to strain all time right under Kosher Kush making that my number one strain of all time from Moxie after now besting Strawberry Fields & Grape valley Kush ❤️ . . It’s pretty amazing and I can only speak about myself and my PTSD and my Crohn’s disease and my issues but what I can say is that Moxie every single time that they have a drop of new products here in Pittsburgh and I go pick up a new concentrate that looks like it will be good for me not only has it gone beyond my expectations but it’s gotten better and better and better. I am so excited to share this with you guys I’m so happy that I got 3 full g of this amazing sauce! . . So if you’re looking for a happiness anxiety reducing stress relieving relaxing strain this would be the one and this isn’t going to make it so you can’t go do things you can easily go out and work I feel clearheaded at the same time or you could totally just relax and kick back and watch a movie it gives you the ability to have either experience so if you’re looking for a happiness anxiety reducing stress relieving relaxing strain this will be the one and this isn’t going to make it so you can’t go do things you can easily go out and work I feel clearheaded at the same time or you could totally just relax and kick back and watch a movie it gives you the ability to have either experience.

Form and method