Special Kush #1 reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Special Kush #1.

September 21, 2019
Whoa this is relaxing! I smoked this last weekend and ever pull was an immediate hit. I’m new-ish to smoking and this was great!!!
May 15, 2018
Love this special kush ( aka afghan kush ;) ) low price seeds , good quality buds . Earthy coffee hashy kushy odor and flavour , and sweet woody musky pepper undertones ... Physical effect , good stone , relaxant strain , i love this special kush strain =)
March 10, 2018
I'm so sleepy right now. Bedtime meds for sure. I got a gram of budder for fun and this stuff smacked my ass
February 2, 2018
Was a decent smoke. Def provides nice pain relief, wasn’t much of a sleep aid however. Good mid day smoke if you’re have a slow day that you want to chill throughout.
October 26, 2017
very smooth
September 25, 2016
I found this to be a lot like chocolate chunk to me. Huge body stone but very clear headed. I have this as a live resin and it's my go to at bedtime right now.
August 1, 2016
super rare strain, top shelf, stinks like cheese and sweetness. this strain is potent enough for even the seasoned smokers
June 5, 2016
First time with this strain and have not been disappointed yet takes high temps and almost any curve ball you throw at it using fox farm soil and DR earth brand nutes under two 400 HPS/MH varying both for veg and then flower I'm only giving it a 3 star rating due to I have not reached the flower stage yet but from the looks I'm gonna give it a 9/10 rate