Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Stinky Pete.

September 27, 2019
Very distinct smell...Chhhheeessssseee! (like in Old School). The buzz is heavy and leaves me wondering what I was doing in the place I find myself. A nice buzz for the veterans of many campaigns. Can choke you up a bit, but like all heroes...I found the will to keep smoking.
July 10, 2019
Well first off, I first saw it and thought wow it’s so crystalline and had so many pretty orange hairs then I broke the big nug open and I was hit with aromas of must and cheese and some herby tones of course, pack a bowl of it and I’ve never had a smoother hit. It was pure joy and no cough after a fully milked up chamber, I was definitely feeling ripe for the rest of the night. Effects of happiness and sleepiness but I did smoke it late around 11 so it did help me go to bed. 10/10
June 24, 2019
Extremely strong-smelling. A very strong hybrid. A euphoric and uplifted mood is almost immediately induced after consuming and is seemingly intensifying with the passage of time. A true warping of terrain is experienced making this strain a very strong sativa. However, as the effects of the sativa side start wearing down, the indica side is very much experienced. Your mind becomes eased as all the deep and insightful tendencies come to rest and is taken over by complete relaxation prompting a very meditative state.
March 21, 2019
Perfect strain if you have pain and anxiety. it has strong indica effects for me, and definitely gives a "body high".
December 10, 2018
When we got this strain in, I was talking to the vendor from Otis Farms who told about the history of the silly name. Was apparently named after a beloved handyman at the farm who had passed away. As for the flower itself, it is a thick stinky cheesy pungent bud. Thick chunky irregular buds show a little bit of OG Kush influence, and a nice golden color rounds out the interesting presentation. The smoke is smooth and expensive and the effect is as expected. Overall, nice to have a little something different that has been dialed down.
December 4, 2018
this strain is amazing especially if your like me and dont take to sativas very well. its clear headed and just a tad bit relaxing. i feel very focused on this strain with minimal munchies
1 of 1