Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Sunset.

Sunset effects

PTSD
12% of people say it helps with ptsd

November 8, 2018
S........d
The rating (3.5) on Leafly is not, currently, an accurate representation of this strain. I knew from some research that this strain has a reputation of being a heavy hitter, so I thought I was prepared for that kind of hit. Boy was I wrong. WOW! I love indicas, as I primarily smoke at the end of the day to unwind. This not only unwound me, it disassembled me. I didn't move for over an hour. I just sat in this quiet place in my head where time no longer seemed to be a relevant factor of my existence. It was incredible. I use a HerbalAire vape and I normally can do two bags (bread bag size) over the evening and then I'm done. With Sunset, I barely made it thru 1 bag. The pulls were getting really heavy in my lungs by the end of it. No regrets at all with this one. It has moved to the top of my list for favorite Indies. A favorite that is best done at home.
October 23, 2018
R........4
Whatever the next thing above "baked" would be...I'm that... X2.
October 17, 2018
P........2
Beautify covered in trichomes, purps and crystals, this glistening nug will surely sedate you without however clouding your mind. The numbing effects of this strain make it really efficient against pain and the anxiety reducing clearheadedness of this smoke surely makes it a strain to try out if given the opportunity.
March 22, 2019
L........A
This is amazing medically for me pain wise, pain free, shake free and on the emotional side it’s like I’m on ptsd break but when I have flashes, my senses are heightened, especially smell and touch... Love this shit, first day smoking it, first of many more loving high... lol Everything is kinda paradoxal, you see and, like in an “out of body experience” I don’t dont know yet if it’d a NSFW weed for me.
January 15, 2019
S........8
Even though I bought this strain as a hybrid, it feels like it's very indica heavy. It's listed as an 87.5% THC and 7.0% other cannabinoids. A great pain reliever and also nice for stress removal. I will be giving it a try for help with insomnia. I'm glad to see it in my area.
November 10, 2018
W........s
Very strong rich and earthy aroma. The trichome levels are incredibly impressive and
January 12, 2019
8........r
Got my hands on this finally after a wait. I’m surprised to see low reviews as this is an amazing bud that taste incredibly. You’ll feel like a cloud that’s ready to eat and fall asleep
June 2, 2019
t........t
Excellent for late night consumption to unwind after labour. It really feels special for an indica, it is unlike some I've tried.