5.0

Used the 1:1 tincture and it definitely provides an overall relaxation and steady calmness. Using it for cancer pain and mental anxiety/stress. I'm prone to even more paranoia under the influence of marijuana. I noticed after I ran out, I was anxious for it, not realizing how much it truly helps me relax overall. I didn't get a euphoric spacey or happy high, or paranoia, it provides a steady heavy relaxed high. Definitely miss it in my medicine cabinet. 1 dropper provides a steady relax, 2 a slightly heavy steady relax, 3 definitely high and totally relaxed, 4 droppers and Im heavily high and ready for bed. I never liked the taste of marijuana but this caused me to have an acquired taste for it.

Form and method