Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain The White.

Sleepy 34%
Insomnia 30%
Anxious 5%

5 days ago
I got on the app to do some research on the strain and was typing “ Leafly “ In the search bar instead of “ the white “ 🤦🏻‍♂️😂 highly recommended anyone who suffers from depression or high anxiety or have hard time shutting there brain down for a little while this is the strain for you 👌🏻
August 16, 2020
Its a real good head high won’t make you slumped so you can do shit but be high as well
July 31, 2020
Headache
If it's grown by Phoenix Cannabis company and sold at nature's medicine stay away it's basically reggie worst buy ever.
June 27, 2020
Being from Boston and than I became a Floridian before moving to Fort Collins CO. I moved to Colorado for over a decade now to help a friend with his dispensary. Anywho this strain has genetics that hail from Palm Beach County, Colorado and New England. It has nothing to do with white widow or white rhino.
June 11, 2020
Yum and helped me calm down. Helped qith anxiety stress and pain
April 18, 2020
I picked up some of this in concentrate from Nature’s Meds. It starts with a noticeable head buzz that evens out after a few minutes. Definitely an indica dominant hybrid like say 60/40. Gave me some hella munchies!
April 5, 2020
Love this strain! It says it's a hybrid but it hits me like a very relaxing indica. Just the strain I need at the end of the day 😊
February 13, 2020
Very mellow strain that’s allows for an escape from the games we all play. Really let’s you hone back into the things that matter and reorient yourself.