Truffle Butter reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Truffle Butter.

Truffle Butter effects

PTSD
22% of people say it helps with ptsd

April 21, 2017
H........6
Truffle Butter's ability to sedate is rivaled by few strains I've tried. The effects take a while to set, but when they do, it's bon voyage. TBs Sweet carmel notes will keep you hitting this even when you know you've had enough. As medicine this is a powerful strain for insomnia and pain relief, and for minimizing stress.
March 14, 2018
s........3
Silas gave this to me when I told him my drill Sargent won’t stand at attention... (how high) Freddy’s Fuego has a truffle butter off the wall amazing. Smell is straight up like slightly fermented mycelium. Smoke is like a dab and tastes like aroma, yes. Effects were euphoric and got my libido revving like a F1. This cut is knock’n. I’d get again particularly to keep the house a rock’n.
April 29, 2017
B........5
This is an awesome strain Haven't been able to find any lately tho
February 3, 2018
L........z
The flower I picked up was surprisingly labeled as a hybrid, by Freddy's Fuego. This seemed unusual given the indica categorization on leafly. With that aside, this is still an excellent flower by Freddy's. The effects lived up to their hybrid labeling, but pleasantly leaned towards calming indica effects. Soothing, yet stimulating, yet stony. A great strain for writing! I've written several reviews while smoking this one! A great strain for getting other things done too, albeit at your own leisure. ;) I've been meaning to go out for a few hours now, and am finally getting around to it after getting distracted with all the strain research here on leafly! Happy Smoking!✌🏻
April 15, 2018
e........d
Love, love, love this strain. It relaxed me, put me at ease, and got me aroused as well. A perfect strain for relaxing with my wife. Had us feeling quite amorous. Easily my favorite strain.
April 15, 2018
M........n
This strain is Amazing!!!I tried this strain just last week and mannn...the nugs were dense, full of trichomes, and Nitrogen sealed to preserve the smell and taste. Works well for me and I have pain from a Knee and its Joint and it takes the pain right off for a few hours. And for sure true to its indica roots.
May 31, 2017
e........c
Great for pain relief. Has a very interesting smell with a smooth taste!
May 11, 2017
w........d
Gets you nice and high with a decent earthy flavor. Only complaint I have is that it gives me somewhat of a sore throat lol