Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Tyson.

Tyson effects

Muscle spasms 24%
Anxious 6%

November 4, 2016
C........e
Looooooooovvveeee this indica!! Heavy hitter, did not disappoint. Great for my neck pain, my IBS, and my anxiety. Momma say knock you out! ....Kinda made me want to get a face tattoo, too, after a few bowls :-P
June 25, 2015
V........g
Amazing taste and loved the way it burned , very drowsy eyes and great before bed , helped with my insomnia. In my top 3 for indica choices for sure.
July 13, 2018
j........3
Just got some of this beautiful Indica recently and I am completely in love with it. I know that sounds weird but it's true. I have always been an Indica fan so I have sampled many, but this beats them all by a mile or ten. I have Crohn's disease and Tyson knocks it out cold and makes me feel happy and positive like I am not sick at all. If you need pain relief, appetite stimulation, sleep, muscle relaxation or mood stabilizer/lifter's this is great for all. But use caution if you are not at least smoking 4-5 times a week. Not for novice smokers. Hope this review helps and Happy Smoking!
June 6, 2015
b........8
Best sleep weed I have ever had the pleasure of smoking. This is is also a strain pretty much only for everyday users it's pretty dank stuff.👍👍
December 16, 2015
K........0
AAA DANK INDICA, loved it 10/10
August 24, 2015
S........y
I made the mistake of trying this during a hike after a week long break from smoking. everything got insanely bright I couldn't see so I had to get one buds to guide me the rest of the way.
January 19, 2018
w........5
wow Mama Said Knock You Out I have problems sleeping I also suffer from severe seizures while I try and sleep so I decided to try a few different sativas but the Tyson was by far my favorite I went from 22 seizures a week down to 9 a week so I am very satisfied
April 11, 2017
P........k
I'm an Indica guy and this strain is by far the most effective for my pain and discomfort. Mr. Tysons taste, smell and effect are 100% spot on for my needs. Though it's tough to find sometimes it's well worth the search!