5.0

White Castle stands up there with my favourite’s to smoke. My favourite being Green Crack out of a wax pen, and White Castle following with second. Reasons for liking this strain so much is not the actual effects it gave me, yeah it made me feel really nice, sleepy, relaxed and really helped with Insomnia. However the main reason I like it is because of the dreams I had while smoking this, everyone that tried this strain with me had the same experiences with crazy dreams following each time we would smoke and go to bed. It would make us have very nice, realistic, and colorful dreams and overall, I really enjoy this strain and would recommend it to anyone.

Form and method