Shop all dispensaries in Fresno, CA
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, weed is legal in Fresno, California for medical use and recreational use.
- No, you do not need a medical marijuana card to buy pot from dispensaries in Fresno, CA because marijuana is legal for adult-use in California.
- There are at least 5 medical marijuana dispensaries in Fresno, CA according to Leafly.com
- There are at least 9 recreational marijuana dispensaries in Fresno, CA according to Leafly.com
- The only place you can legally smoke weed in Fresno, CA is in a private residence out of public view.
- Yes, you can order weed online from dispensaries in Fresno at Leafly.com for in-store pickup.
- To get a medical marijuana card in Fresno, California you must go through a medical marijuana doctor and request an official medical recommendation and a patient ID code. This information alone will allow you to enter Fresno medical dispensaries, but you can also apply for a county issued medical marijuana card later if you wish.
- To enter a dispensary in Fresno, California the law requires you to be at least 21 years old or over with a valid identification card, such as a driver's license. Recreational dispensaries in Fresno cannot sell more than one ounce of cannabis per day per customer. For concentrates, the daily limit is 8 grams.