I don't leave reviews (this is my first on the leafly). And I rarely read them because they are so contrived - not to mention all the trolls. Midtown roots is a great dispensary with killer products, great staff and the best prices I've found for the products I'm looking for.
I first visited Midtown almost 2 months ago. The first visit was so great, that this has become my weekly go-to dispensary. The service of all the staff is great, the product line is amazing and the prices and deals are soooo competitive. You don't just get a new patient gift the first time, but your next 3 visits after that too.
Products I love
- o.pen craft is now my favorite vape. Its cut clear, uses original plant terps and doesn't burn the throat. The list of strains you can get is amazing.
- Their SFV OG and GG #4 are my favorite grows
- Tax included in all prices
- My fav vape carts are $36 (with tax) for 500mg!
- Free gifts
- Anecdotal, researched, or just shooting-the-sh*t.. the staff here is very knowledgeable. Even when I try to just make a quick stop there, it always turns into a 30 or more minute visit because there is so much to learn.
Has my experience at Midtown been perfect every time? No. But I do know that if there is a problem or concern, I can tell a staff member and they do their best to resolve it. For example - my new o.pen 2.0 pen was not holding a charge well. When I brought it up, the budtender didn't even ask questions. He pulled a new one out, said sorry I was experiencing problems and replaced it there on the spot.