How to make an origami paper rose bowl for your ‘favorite bud’
Updated February 8, 2021
Bring a smile to the face of your favorite pal, loved one, or smoke sesh bud with this quick and easy tutorial on how to fold a little origami paper bowl. Nestle a weed nug, marijuana edible, or cannabis concentrate inside and you’ve got a fun little gift for your special someone.
How to fold an origami rose bowl step by step
Here’s the step-by-step on making your very own origami rose bowl for your favorite bud.
1. Assemble supplies
2. Trim paper into a 7-inch by 7-inch square
3. Fold two sides of the paper to outline a grid
4. Add four longer folds that outline a square in the middle
5. Fold along the diagonals, making an ‘X’
6. Line up each edge against the inner square and fold, creating a larger square
7. Fold in each corner to the corner of the inner square, creasing only half of the diagonal, then fold in the opposite direction so each fold pops out of the table
8. Add your love note inside the smaller square
9. Fold into a windmill
10. Now shape into a small box
11. Turn down the edges, creating ‘petals’
12. Admire your handiwork
13. Place a bud inside and make someone’s day a little more special!