Need a healthy boost? Check out our delicious and creamy avocado smoothie infused with healing CBD. With tasty vitamins from cool coconut water, relaxing CBD to calm the mind, and a spicy ginger kick at the finish, you’ll feel refreshed and ready to take on the day with this invigorating recipe.
CBD-Infused Avocado Zinger Smoothie
Start to finish: 15 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
Approximate dosage: 5mg CBD per serving
- 10mg of CBD tincture (buy a bottle or make your own here)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 small, ripe banana
- 1½ cups of coconut water
- 1½ tablespoons of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of chopped Thai basil
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1 cup of ice
- Agave syrup to taste (optional)
- Halve the avocado and remove the pit.
- Scoop the flesh from the avocado into a blender.
- Peel the banana and break it into chunks. Add to the blender.
- Add the tincture drops, coconut water, lime juice, sugar, ginger and chopped Thai basil.
- Purée. Add 1 cup of ice and purée until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses and taste.
- Stir in the agave syrup if desired.
*Note: The amount of cannabis tincture specified in this recipe is a very loose suggestion; the actual amount you use should be modified based on the strength of your tincture and the potency you desire. Dosing homemade edibles can be tricky (click here to learn why), so the best way to test for potency is to start with one portion of a serving, wait one to two hours, then make an informed decision on whether to consume more. Always dose carefully and listen to your body, and never drive under the influence of cannabis.