Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain BC Big Bud.

Creative 46%
Lack of appetite 34%
Anxious 8%

January 14, 2014
E........0
it says its a sativa dom on leafy but this shit this stuff put me right to sleep i felt it right away relaxed euphoric happy just put me in a good mood instantly smells really sweet and earthy kind of a nutty good stuff i would give this a 4.2 out of 5
August 26, 2015
d........o
Easy to grow, huge colas, great earthy-pine taste.
February 3, 2014
A........l
The name speaks for itself. It comes from the Canadian Seed Banks - was used to help cross to make Critical+. Good nug structure. Got its name from the size of the colas.
August 23, 2014
C........a
I Hit this and within three minutes this is what is happening so far. Got up early, did a morning routine, after eating toked on this vape, and I was there. Before: Stress 6/10, Pain 4/10, MDD 8/10 After: Stress 1 or a 2/10 pain is a 3/10 and MDD is 1/10. MDD"Mood Deficit Disorder".
July 3, 2015
k........g
Effects: -Relaxed -Creative -Euphoric -Focused -Giggly -Happy -Hungry -Slightly harsh smoke -Dry mouth -Dry/red eyes -Body high Flavours: -Pungent -Earthy -Sweet -Skunk
July 29, 2014
C........a
This is fantastic, I have had a lesser strain of this bud before. Now I am trying this again and it's one of the strains that work for me. I can remember quiet a lot and my action represent all of the keys that I am typing lol XD. By far this is not an over powering strain like ak-47, or GCxSD *GreenCrack x Sour Diesel*. I recommend this for people who have pain, stress, PMS, Mood Disorders, Anorexia ADD/ADHD and Alzheimer's. I am more focused and now more of a gentlemen so excuse me while I relaxe and learn to educate my brain :D.
March 30, 2018
J........b
Great kush smell to it!, was crossed with and a price to good to hold out on so I had to try a bag! EVERYTHING from B.C is usually pretty good!
November 8, 2016
N........e
Great taste, oranges or sometimes berries. Smokes well, does the job.