5.0

I actually got a free 1/8 of this strain for signing up with a local delivery club and wow this might be my top three favorite of the "Cookies" strain. It's definitely something that will make you calm and relaxed. Also I must say I'm usually in a lot of pain which I just got use to living with and this strain really helps in relieving all my pain. The smell is fantastic with that blueberry seeping through. I honestly feel like this strain is for the veterans of smokers because it's pretty powerful. Usually GSC put me to sleep, but this version kept me awake, yet gave me an intense body high. After about 8 minutes I felt an euphoria feeling and even got my creative juices flowing while working on one of my hobbies. This strain reminds me of Blue Venom which if you read my past reviews you see it's my top three strains of all time so Blue Cookies is in some great company. Treatments - Anxiety, Depression, Hunger, Pain. Device - Bong and Glass Pipe 5 out of 5 Fuzzy Stars 😎🤘🔥😎🤘

CreativeEuphoricGigglyHappyHungryRelaxedUplifted