Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Blueberry.

Sleepy 41%
Insomnia 25%
Headache 3%

1,722
Yesterday
I smoke for a long time and almost every day but not too much. I never had problems with smoking weed. But the first time smoking blueberry, after 3 to 4 tokes of the joint I had a really unpleasant and unfriendly high. This felt like some nightmare trip where you want that high out of your brain and body immediately. I will never touch this strain again. Im kind of sad to say this, I never thought that weed could have such a negative effect on me. The negative effect held on for 5-10 mins and afterward it was kind of a normal high, but the first minutes where just unpleasant and I never had this feeling before.
October 8, 2020
One of the absolute best strains out there. I have been smoking for over 5 years and I can safely say this has to be in my top 3
October 6, 2020
Decent but it made me feel like my leg was cramping up, also made me a bit paranoid
October 5, 2020
Extremely easy to grow! Great for beginners and novices! High yield low maintenance.
October 4, 2020
i fee like it’s like veryFULgifh like it’sr really a feel good high like i remember there was a time when i just got this and i think it was you and me and maybe greg and what’s your review of it bonnie
October 3, 2020
Blueberry tastes like a piney blueberry muffin. Delicious all the way to the bottom of the bowl. It was a short high, but very relaxing. My body felt more relaxed than it has in a very long time. For being mostly indica dominant I did not feel like a was glued to my couch, and it did not make me drowsy. Very satisfied, definitely one of my favorite strains.
September 28, 2020
Great tight buds, excellent pain management and great tasting
September 25, 2020
I love with the feel of this. Perfect for calming down after work.