Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Citrus Kush.

Citrus Kush effects

Nausea
10% of people say it helps with nausea

September 7, 2015
r........d
Absolutely the best strain i have found for someone with BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder). My girlfriend, who suffers BPD, is cognitive and sharp while feeling its effects. while smoking otjer strains, she is normally reckless, disorganized and in a state of stupor. this strain brings out her intelligence and is a perfect replacement for Limictol and Vistril, medications prescribed for BPD. This strain has actually given her hope that she can be happy by herself, without my full support. she has been finding herself and enjoying life, rather than dreading it. it.has helped to greatly curb her clinically diagnosed depression. i personally greatly enjoy this strain, as it brings out my happy and productive side, and lets me forget about helping her for a while, because i finally know she can handle herself while high on Citrus. this couldn't be rated higher, and is honestly a totally life saver. not to get too religious, but its the strain that made me believe that marijuana is a medical gift from god. it makes that much of a difference. Thank you to the team that created this absolute godsend.
December 23, 2013
D........H
I bought this in my local shop, and I have never tried it before. When I got home I rolled it, and it rolled perfectly. It's sticky, and it smells really fruity. When I lighted up my spliff and took my first hit, It tasted wonderfully refreshing, like citrus fruit, and I felt really good around other people. I also felt the urge to draw, and I would draw for 3 hours straight. Everything was amazing and I would definitely try this strain again.
September 20, 2011
j........h
Really great smoke. Smoked it smells piney, woody. Tastes of many citrus flavors, very sweet and long lasting. A must smoke for the taste junkies out there.
March 21, 2015
J........y
Nice good, focused, High...A happy high!
December 28, 2011
A........s
Great stuff. love the smell of the smoke, highly recommend
June 23, 2016
k........6
I keeps you high for a long tyme and very uplifting
September 19, 2012
d........6
Smells and taste like a mix of citrus fruits. Taste is on the inhale and exhale and is very sweet. Buzz is quick then mellow but not as long lasting as more popular classic strains. Decent Kush-like smoke.
August 1, 2015
r........r
Hands down best tasting flower I've ever smoked, such a pleasant, smooth, sweet and savory profile. The high is great, nice bright indica effects but not a daywrecker. Picked it up at Lightshade--world-class harvest, with frosty and bright green buds interlaced with sierra colored hairs. Sample data shows 29.16% THCA, I kid you not. Great for mixing with sativas. I'm a big fan of this strain and recommend it highly.