Critical Widow reviews

Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Critical Widow.

Critical Widow effects

Insomnia
20% of people say it helps with insomnia

March 6, 2017
d........8
This shit helped me unlock the secrets of the universe. It turns out there isn't that many, or maybe i just got tired. 4/5 Universes.
December 19, 2015
a........5
I have been in servere pain since the age of 5. Critical Widow is the right strain for my illnesses from a car accident fibromyaliga, pinch nerve in my neck, heriated disk in my neck, torn rotor cup in my right shoulder, etc. When you first talke a puff you don't feel it, but then it creeps up. my pain was a 20 instead of 1-10 level of pain. Critical Widow, made me sleep, made my pain go down to an 8, It last about 6 hrs for me. I am so happy at last I am relieved of a lot of pain. Thank you Leafy. And all the workers that deliver.
February 13, 2017
U........o
Critical Widow nugs are dense and resinous, with high bag appeal. I'm not sure if I got an off phenotype, but this batch from Harvest smells strongly of pickles, tasting much the same, though that is my only real complaint. While smooth, it still lets you know you're getting something. I find myself relaxed yet energetic, mildly social and quietly contemplative with this strain as my L4-L5 disc pain eases itself into the hot tub of Critical Widow.
October 16, 2014
j........a
Plante la auto critical widow de professional seeds, buen rendimiento i grandes cantidades de tricomas que producen un efecto narcotico i euforizante seguido de un relax intenso.
December 13, 2014
R........2
Smokes great and has a pungent odor, buds are a bit stringy but its genetic.
July 1, 2015
N........s
It really sneaks up on you, but when it hits, you feel great, all problems go away, then after a while it gets really relaxing
December 29, 2016
H........k
Wowie wow wooo very nice, high five I like. this strain is so tasty it reminds me of eating fruit and yogurt or drinking cup of hibiscus tea.
January 21, 2017
m........e
The concentrate is a wonder medicine, no negative effects~!