Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Emerald OG.

Emerald OG effects

Headaches
25% of people say it helps with headaches

February 27, 2016
m........l
First thanks for Bhang Society in North Hollywood for getting me this new strain. This is my first review on a flower that deserves to be mentioned. I am also not using an alias as I stand proudly behind my reviews. From the gate, you will know Emd means business. Physical layout is gorgeous with heavy carpeted trichomes and fat condensed calyxes. Smell is like a field of lemon trees planted on newly overturned soil. Effects are enjoyable in the cerebral department but where it shines is the body high. The indica leaps out to set in its staple couch lock. Don't get me wrong, you can still be quite creative on this. I noticed this after staring at my computer screen for 10 minutes straight. Ok all kidding aside, this flower is heavy on the myrcene so best used as a night time med. I sleep wonderfully on it. Also a side note. I get heavy anxiety on some strains so I mostly use CBD based-strains but Emerald did not have me paranoid. Beware though it is still STRONG. Probably the strongest indica I have had in the "you ain't going nowhere" department. This is my favorite nighttime strain.
December 10, 2015
o........g
Tried this one for the first time last night and all I can say is WOW. It was excellent. Gave me a burst of happiness and calmness and then coming down I got pretty sleepy and managed to sleep through the night even though I have chronic insomnia. New favorite for the time being.
June 30, 2015
4........0
Sweet smelling yet danky, tight nugs, great indica instant peace of mind, headache relief, & couchlock potential. Medical grade used to treat IBS & PTSD
January 18, 2016
b........x
very unique cut of OG! The smell was dank, fuely and really citrusy very similar to OG, but the taste was lighter and more floral. As for the medical effects, this OG provided a very heavy body high and couchlock. Great for any indica fan who likes OG!
November 21, 2016
1........1
Just a great relaxing high that doesn't keep you glued to the couch...unless you want to be. Still feel mentally sharp after smoking. Great for insomnia
June 2, 2017
K........i
Possibly one of my favorite Indica strains. I enjoy this after a long day of work. I'm on my feet all day and although it's not exactly a pain reliever it's a major relaxer and cradles you right to sleep after and happy and enjoyable high!
August 19, 2015
t........s
By far the best I have ever smoked! The taste, the smell, the stickiness when you break it down. Dam! This weed is SEXY! I still break this down by hand just to feel it. The high is one that if you are already high on some coo then this will pass that right up and put you where you need to be. Hu! Then the way burns when you smoke it. I dont know about any of my other favorite that can compare to this. Love it! Wish I cold grow it!
June 27, 2016
C........Y
Outstanding strain. would definitely suggest for sleep.