Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Freezeland.

Hungry 34%
Anxious 6%
Headache 3%

December 23, 2014
P........C
Lets talk about Freezeland. I live in Quebec, and that province was born with freezeland lol, that kind grow everywhere around our city and you can get a good bag for nothing I mean try to find a 7g for 25$ its easy. Freezeland is a good strain has a sativa dominant with a good constant cerebral high. Rate 7/10 for me. Good outdoor strain.
January 4, 2015
P........C
The trouble with that kind is when your use to smoke kush and now you smoke freeze, you need a little more to get a good high, but when it hits you, you feel good and not too lazy. Got beats on my head with music and nothings better than a couple minute of relaxation.
February 15, 2014
C........p
Pretty much the cheapest bud seen around for me. Decent quality. Don't pay much money for it though, it's not worth it.
March 30, 2016
b........6
Good weed for the price Bon weed pour le prix
December 29, 2014
A........3
In brief, good vibes. Feeling so much more happy. Ive tried planty of weeds but this one is by far the best I've tried with the best taste too. Also really cheap which makes it number 1.
January 29, 2017
l........r
This strain is readily available at KW Dispensary here in Kitchener, Ontario. A fantastic deal at 49 dollars for a 7 grams with tax included! A strong strain that was tested in a lab to find that it contained 23.07% THC and 1% CBD. I highly recommend this strain for stress relief, pain relief, and insomnia.
August 8, 2014
u........t
got me sooooo baked for a really fucking long time and it tastes fucking amazing
October 26, 2014
H........d
I'm an experienced smoker and I love this stuff. The woody and pine taste is what really did it for me. brings me back to when I used to climb trees, now I'm smoking them. The high isn't super strong, so it's good if you don't want to get fucked up. Just very nice and relaxing.