Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Frida.

August 21, 2016
D........5
Another high CBD strain lover here. Frida is a charming and disarming lady. I am not sure why it is classified as indica. It certainly is relaxing and calming, but that is due to the CBD. Anyway, reviews of high CBD strains rarely include "this weed ripped my face off - I was soooo stoned!' That is not the point of high CBD strains. But the example I purchased from The Novel Tree certainly does what it is supposed to do. I have terrible anxiety and stress issues, and Frida knocks that stuff to the curb. And it really puts me in a relaxed, ever so slightly stoned land of comfort. Cannotonic, and now Frida are my go to stress relievers. Kudos to Raven Grass on this excellent strain.
August 5, 2016
c........y
Big fan of CBD strains and my expectations for them have previously been less nuggy, less sticky, less like the herb I'm used to.. and that's ok because that's the way it is. Then, along saunters ol' Frida with her super dense and sticky nugs looking large like mothers day brunch was the day before thanksgiving. It resembles a haze, like super lemon haze or other. Very enjoyable! I would call it an all day smoker. For me it was very emotionally calming, soothing, and almost trance-esque without being stony. There was slight stony, like 1 sip off a doobie, but more the underlying feeling. Otherwise CBD effects I'm looking for with calm mind and body.
March 17, 2018
a........G
Frida by Raven Grass is an amazing high CBD low THC strains. Very relaxing and makes you feel an interesting soft sensation around the eyes, with no overwhelming psychoactive effects. I’d best describe it as the best cigarette you’ll ever have because the CBD makes you chilled out as fuck without being high. Great if you’re new to weed want to smoke with friends without getting uncomfortably high. My fiancé is a much lighter smoker than I am since he’s just now getting into smoking and we both had a very unfortunate experience with Golden Ticket. Anxiety and very silly paranoias ensued but we were able to laugh it off the next day. Needless to say, high THC Sativa dominants are a big deter to him. Luckily, our good friend Frida was able to find him another way. I’ll usually be smoking my own joint made from my high THC stash and he’ll smoke a Frida (or similarly high CBD strains) pre roll to participate in the activity without getting overwhelmed with the psychoactive effects.
January 18, 2017
H........6
I have fibromyalgia and sciatica. This strain is UNBELIEVABLE! I definitely plan on stocking up and keeping this in rotation. It works really fast is really strong. It's great for my insomnia too!
December 18, 2016
P........8
Anxious
I am a cannabis novice, but Frida has already become one strain that we're going to always want to have on hand. Frida's high CBD content really makes itself apparent in the easy going, quick acting relaxation one gets after just a couple of hits. However, with its higher THC content than some other CBD strains, I feel a bit more fuzziness in the head than with something like ACDC. My only mild knock on Frida is that despite it being a high CBD strain and an Indica, I still felt a mild heart racing effect which may not happen to people who are less sensitive to THC. One reason I wanted to use cannabis was for deep relaxation, anxiety, pain, and a good night's sleep, and Frida delivers all three in a lemony, piney tasting package that will be part of our medicine cabinet for a long time to come.
October 12, 2016
S........r
Terpy and not very stoney at all which should be expected from high cbd. Still felt the thc, just not very prevalent.
February 7, 2017
n........d
Provides very functional pain relief. βMyrcene 1.28 βCaryophyliene THC 6.76 CBD 15.37 CBG 0.81 CBN 0.29
April 21, 2018
Q........d
I. Love. Frida. This is an excellent Indica CBD, which for me. is always best for evening pain and insomnia. I felt tingly and warm after vaping some flower and it was amazing how my significant musculoskeletal pain really eased away with this, as did nerve and migraine pain on other occasions. I love high CBD strains and this is an excellent sample from Raven Grass. If you smoke this you will definitely feel the THC effects, but nothing too intense or anxiety inducing. Similar to Gilda, but with more THC effect and the warm tingling in my legs and areas of pain are superior in Frida. Also, LOVE the glass jars; unlike other brands that use glass, Raven Grass uses metal lids with a rubberized ring in the top that truly seals in the freshness of the product so it’s not completely dry when you buy it. I appreciate any company that tries to steer clear of plastic. 🌳🧚🏻‍♀️🌎