Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Ghost Ship.

Ghost Ship effects

53% of people report feeling sleepy
7% of people report feeling dizzy
Insomnia
53% of people say it helps with insomnia

June 18, 2016
X........t
I picked up this strain during a trip to Colorado recently and I definitely recommend it. The buds were covered in delicious crystals. Great for relaxing at night. Smoking this strain before bed for some reason always gave me vivid weird dreams.
March 30, 2017
a........k
I am a very experienced smoker and am very selective about my indica strains. However, this strain impressed me. Very typical "kushy" taste and smell. Hits instantly in the head and outer extremities with a light buzz and tingle. Eventually it settles throughout the body releasing a wave of overwhelming relaxation. Not too sleepy but definitely feeling sedated. Awesome smoke but will warn novice users to proceed with caution, especially if you have things you have to get done.
March 15, 2018
A........s
I’m super picky about my Indicas, (FYI to dispensaries: US INDICA HEADS KNOW WHEN YOU LABEL SHIT “INDICA HYBRID” and put it on special to get rid of what you’re not selling, when it’s a 50/50 hybrid at best) having said that I love this strain. It’s easily top 5 pure indicas, which is all I really smoke these days, I’ve found in My town. Copped it at Infinite Wellness in Fort Collins, CO, who’s service system isn’t my favorite and they always stick to the exact same 10-15 strains of flower/bud, and have for years, but you can count on their consistency(no misleading labeling and budtenders pushing shit as indica to people asking bc the boss needs it gone) It’s super relaxing and strong, def wouldn’t recommend for tourists or beginner smokers, unless you’re ok with couch lock for hours. This strain puts me in the indica sweet spot. Some indicas are so powerful they don’t get me high as much as numb me and put me to sleep, but Ghost Ship really has a nice relaxing high with a perfect amount of a non racy cerebral head effect. I love smoking this an hour or so before I fall asleep and reading about crazy occult shit or winding down and watching tv. It gets me super at ease and chill without an overwhelming impulse to fall asleep, but puts me in a great place to do so should I so choose. “Enjoy it!!!”~~Steven Brody Stevens
March 5, 2018
R........t
I highly recommend for anxiety. These buds aren't purple, but they're a dark green that isn't far from it. Physically, this strain resembles a typical 'purple' strain - smallish nugs, dense, and frosty with trichomes. The smell is an earthy citrus/berry mix, and the flavor is light and slightly fruity. Good yield in kief catchers.
July 22, 2016
i........o
When it came to easing period cramps, this strain was great. However, don't take this if you're nauseous--it amplified the effects in my case. Over all very good experience!
April 28, 2018
c........o
I just picked up this strain from Medicine Man in Colorado and downloaded the app just to review it. This is such a sweet tasting bud with amazing crystals. The high is a plesant buzz that lasts several hours.
July 1, 2016
h........2
it helped out with pain in my leg and it helped with my anxiety.
August 28, 2018
C........5
excellent for indica lovers. As with most indicas, dry mouth and dry eyes are a problem sometimes but is still extremely relaxing and euphoric.