Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Godberry.

Godberry effects

Insomnia
35% of people say it helps with insomnia

January 24, 2016
R........E
I'm A Heavy Indica Smoker, This Strain Looked, Smelled, Smoked & Tasted Like Straight Sweet Blueberries!!! The High Was Great!! Relaxed, Had The Munchies, Ate & Watched The Game. Definitely A Must Have!!! Awesome Strain!!!
February 7, 2016
D........1
Wow. This is strong medicine. Almost a narcotic like pain-killing effect, but without the nasty side effects of taking pills. Great flavor, and scent. Burns evenly and smooth. Don't make plans for after you smoke this strain, unless your plans are to take a nap.
April 5, 2011
v........0
OMG?
February 16, 2013
C........7
I'm not gonna lie I bought this just because it had a cool name but as soon as I hit the blunt I started coughing. It took around 5 minutes to hit but when it did OMG I was Stoned. my whole body was numb, I lost my vision for a minute, and I really felt like a zombie. If you're trying to have a good time at a football game this is the perfect weed.
May 8, 2015
D........b
Once again Godberry doesn't disappoint. Has to be my all time favorite for relaxing, and releasing all the day's stress. Not a strain I would use unless I were at home and able to relax.
April 5, 2011
v........0
OMG!
November 21, 2015
p........s
I have Gastroparesis( a paralyzed stomach). I have nausea 24/7. This is my favorite strain for nause.
December 4, 2014
b........0
I just grabbed a small bit at a local recreational shop here in Spokane called green star cannabis. I had recently had a disappointing experience with a strain called "Purple Nebula" form another Recreation shop here in town that was a pure head high that for me (anxiety patient) was too strong..anyways this godberry is LEGIT, the right type of relaxation in body and mind for me. Tastes AMAZING and is a very enjoyable Indica. Good for just kickin back and relaxing as well as stress/anxiety relief.