Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Golden Goat.

Energetic 46%
Fatigue 15%
Anxious 3%

1,064
6 days ago
Mild flavor despite being very aromatic like an herbal tea. I have energy to complete tasks, and like others have said the come up is great. I find this is a pleasant start to the morning of a busy day. Improved focus on tasks, however the tasks can sometimes be things I don't need to do. I get lost doing things that aren't too important at the moment. Overall good for me, and potentially helpful with ADHD.
a week ago
This bud starts off mellow but soothes into you. Definitely some good giggles and that’s always fun. Try this before bed with your significant other :) ting is mayjah. Shtay shtoned
October 10, 2020
The name of this strain is extremely apt. It feels like getting kicked by a bucking goat and absolutely loving it! Will definitely buy this strain again whenever it is available in my area.
October 1, 2020
One of my all time favorite sativas!... It never disappoints👌
September 28, 2020
Anxious
Terrible
September 28, 2020
As a daily smoker with an upsettingly high tolerance, I was skeptical of the reviews saying that this strain is almost psychedelic, but boy was I mistaken. The high is amazing, with waves of energy racing through your whole body to the point that you can’t sit still. I started dancing to the music in my head without even realizing I was moving my body! Went on a walk for the next phase of the trip, and felt more in-tune and connected to everyone and everything. It was the closest I can say I’ve ever been to walking on sunshine, I almost cried because of how gorgeous the corn field I was at was, which is incredible considering how mundane and widespread corn is in this area. The last phase however, is what caused me to nickname this strain “the crasher,” because the comedown will send you back to reality with a splat. Every time, no matter how much I smoke, I end up sleeping for at least a few hours and waking up disoriented, but more relaxed and at peace than ever. This is an excellent strain for depression, pain relief, and exercise, and definitely one to avoid driving on.
September 27, 2020
best strain ever, it’s spicy kinda and i tasted some sweetness kinda like vanilla! definitely energizing makes you soooooo happy and appreciative about life ... y’all need this if you lack motivation or feel depressed ! also this sativa dominant don’t give anxiety ., i suffer from it and this is coming from an indica girl .. good stuff i’m in love
September 20, 2020
Very citrusy smell when ground up, very good for an active day. Keeps you upbeat and in motion no matter what kind of day you have planned