Read people’s experiences with the cannabis strain Goo.

Goo effects

Lack of appetite
26% of people say it helps with lack of appetite

March 31, 2015
c........t
berry berry goo'd. goo'd me to the couch.
November 6, 2015
a........y
This strain is amazing, I didn't realize it's CBD content was so high. Upon opening it smelled wonderful, it's very dank and sweet, the way you want weed to smell. So it implies it was grown and kept properly as well. The taste through papers was powerfully sweet, like berries, I couldn't put my finger on it, but strawberry gummies was my guess. I now see it's a blueberry note. Very similar to a pipe. The buds appeared to be light green, frosty, very fluffy with orange redish tips bunched together in the flower coil pattern. It has a calming, easy going feeling although I am not couch locked or too impaired. I feel alert yet relaxed and often indicas bring drowsiness for me throughout the high. I only notice the drowsiness if I give in to it or a night when I'm probably sleepy. It's a lose track of time during the day, sleep at night kind of strain. Wanted to eat, but didn't have strong munchies. I noticed an ease in my arthritis, in my legs especially and it calmed the sciatica back spasms as well. It made it easier to get up and down which is a nice change.
January 8, 2015
k........d
Vaporized goo that I purchased at Encanto Green Cross worked great for my lower back pain. highly recommend for relaxing before bed.
July 14, 2015
d........s
Picked up a few grams of some wax of this just now. Thc =76.92% . Taste = amazing . high = *drool
August 5, 2015
l........0
Good strain for a heavy indica. A dispensary near me has blueberry which is my favorite but they charge high prices so I tried Goo at a different dispensary and it's very similar enough to substitute it. Currently one of my favorite strains. When my brain is too active I smoke this and it helps calm it down.
November 23, 2016
L........7
One of my favorites for escaping into a canopy of relaxation and wonder. Nice to smoke outside with a cup of coffee enjoying the trees and flowers. Relaxing the outdoors definitely stimulates the mental psychoactive aspects of the strain. My body melts but is still functional. Very fuzzy type of body high. Takes your mind and imagination to a world beyond. Love everything about this strain. When the high is over you settle into a nice effortless sleep.
September 6, 2011
m........7
Hybrid 80/20: Indica dominant Parents: Hindu Kush & Blueberry
December 15, 2015
k........s
This is one of my go to basic strains for sleep. It's got all the qualities you'd want in a bud. It's a great indica to have around to de stress or help with insomnia. It's an easy going strain that can be used for multiple ailments.